The application process for applicants for grades 5-8 consists of five parts:
- Completion of our application and fee of $100
- Admission Assessment
- Admission testing via the ISEE assessment
- Students applying for 5th - 8th grades will register online at the ERB testing website.
- All ISEE registrations should be submitted by February 1, 2019. The testing fee is $110 and is paid directly to the Educational Records Bureau (ERB) as outlined in the ISEE Online Guide. The school code for Fort Worth Academy is 447516.
- A copy of the Transcript/Records Release form can be found when completing the online application form and provides official notification to the child’s current school to send an official copy of their current school records with grades through mid-year directly to the Admission Office.
- Classroom Visit
- Middle School candidates are required to schedule a full-day class visit where the candidate will be paired with a student ambassador for the day.
Once the application
is received, Jennifer Rand, Ph.D., Admission Associate, will contact you to schedule the classroom visits.
Although the general application deadline for Kindergarten-8th grade
has passed for the 2018-2019, Fort Worth Academy will continue to accept additional applications on a rolling/space-available basis throughout the year.Deadlines and Decision Dates