Tuition and fees make it possible for Fort Worth Academy to provide one of the best private school educations available, with small class sizes and leading-edge technology in each classroom. Every winter, the Fort Worth Academy Board of Trustees determines the tuition for the following school year.
Grades 1st through 4th: $22,086
Grades 5th through 8th: $22,852
TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Payment in full, early June
- Payment of 50% of the tuition, due early June and the balance in early November.
- Eight (8) monthly payments.
- Student Fee: Lower School-$595
- Student Fee: Middle School-$665
- Tuition Protection Plan: $350 (optional for full pay)
- Tuition Administrative Fee: $400 (not required for full pay)
- Middle School Class Trips: $550–$1,200
- Middle School Athletic Fee: $100-$200 per sport (participants only)
BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CARE
- Offered for all grades, K–8
- Before School Care starts at 7:00 AM. $10/day.
- After School Care for Grades K-4. Ends at 6:00 PM. $20/day drop-in rate or reduced rate with early reservations at the start of each semester.
- After School Study Hall for Grades 5-8. Ends at 6:00 PM. Billed each day, per hour: 3:30 - 4:30 PM, $10; 4:30 - 5:30 PM, $5; 5:30 - 6:00 PM, $4. (Total from 3:30 - 6:00 PM = $19.)